Go Rhino 20442564T 14-23 Toyota 4Runner E1 Electric Running Boards With Mounting Brackets - Protective Bedliner Coating
Fitment notes: Not for use on limited, nightshade edition & TRD Sport models.
Go Rhinos E1 Electric Running Boards allow you to step in and out of your truck, Jeep, Bronco or SUV with ease. Open your door and the E1 automatically deploys, providing a secure 6” wide durable aluminum running board with an anti-slip surface. For additional safety and security, the integrated LED lights turn on automatically when the board deploys. Close your door and E1 automatically retracts, providing your vehicle with optimal ground clearance and protection for its rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle. With dual motors on each board, Go Rhino's electric running boards are reliable even in extreme climates. The easy-to-install, magnetically-activated door switches leave your OBD port free for other accessories. Automatic safety stop and manual override capabilities are included. E1 Electric Running Boards are available in two finishes: Textured Black Powder Coat or our exclusive Protective Bedliner Coating.The E1 Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- Automatic electric side step immediately deploys and retracts when opening and closing vehicle doors
- End Caps are not finished with Textured Black Powder Coat or Bedliner coating but are a black Nylon
- Up to 300 lbs. per steeping area, per side(for 4-vehicle)
- E1 Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year manufacturer warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- Dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically-activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6” all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board with anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the running board when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP engages if an object in the boards path is detected
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic deployment when needed
- Retracted running board provides optimal ground clearance and protects rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- Choice of two finishes: Textured Black Powder Coat or exclusive Protective Bedliner Coating
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Weight51 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)68 x 16 x 9 in
- Manufacturer Part #20442564T
- BrandGo Rhino
- Manufacturer Warranty5 Year
- FinishProtective Bedliner coating
- Fitment TypeVehicle Specific
Free shipping on orders $75 or more. Same day shipping for in stock items ordered prior to 2 PM CST.
Flat rate shipping of $9.99 on orders under $75.
Free shipping and flat rate shipping is available to the continental United States only. Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories is available at additional shipping charges. Please contact us to receive a quote to these territories.
Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, and unused products within 30 days of purchase. Starting a return is quick and easy at FS Parts.
Step 1: Request a Return From Your Online Account
Login to your account and click on your order under Orders. Click the Return button for the order that you wish to return.
Step 2: Select Return Reason and Submit Return
Choose the return reason from the drop down and enter in return comments. Click Submit Return.
Step 3: Ship the Item Back
Print out the submitted return request and place in inside the shipping box.
Purchase a shipping label from the carrier of your choosing and return the package to the following address:
FS Parts Returns
2505 E Wood St.
Paris, TN 38242
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of submitting the return request. Returns received after that timeframe may be denied at our discretion. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive the return, we will inspect the items and process the refund or exchange after it has passed inspection to ensure that the items are saleable, unopened, and unused. The refund will be issued back to the original payment method within 3 business days after the return has been received.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Restocking fees are waived if a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Products Not Eligible For Return / Exchange
- Products that have been installed
- Products that have been modified or altered
- Products that shipped via LTL Freight
- Products where the manufacturer packaging has been torn or written on
- Custom / special order products including custom patterned and painted items
In the event that a product returned that is not eligible due to the above reasons, the return will be denied. The item may be sent back at the customers request with a customer provided shipping label.