- Aluminum cross bars include a four-core extruded track system that works with any 1/4-20 hex bolt
- SRM400 Rack is 48" long x 52" wide x 5 1/2" tall
- Solid front fairing reduces wind noise while vented rear cover allows for air to escape reducing noise from turbulence
- Textured black powder coat
- Universal U bolt style mounting clamp system included
- Extruded aluminum cross bars
- Front fairing and rear cover are removeable exposing multiple mounting hole patterns for a variety of lighting styles
- Galvanized steel fabricated panels
- Injection molded Nylon cross bar end caps attach the cross bars securely to the fabricated side panels
- Integrated hole pattern for standard scene light mounts - two sets per side
- Integrated side light mounts for standard cube stem mount LED lights
- Modular construction allows the rack to ship via parcel (UPS/FedEx)
- Removeable front fairing and rear cover allow for storage of larger items such as paddle boards and kayaks, etc.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Weight70.8 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)52 x 13 x 10 in
- Manufacturer Part #5934048T
- BrandGo Rhino
- Manufacturer Warranty5 Year
- MaterialSteel and Aluminum
- FinishTextured black
- Fitment TypeUniversal Fit
Free shipping on orders $75 or more. Same day shipping for in stock items ordered prior to 2 PM CST.
Flat rate shipping of $9.99 on orders under $75.
Free shipping and flat rate shipping is available to the continental United States only. Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories is available at additional shipping charges. Please contact us to receive a quote to these territories.
Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, and unused products within 30 days of purchase. Starting a return is quick and easy at FS Parts.
Step 1: Request a Return From Your Online Account
Login to your account and click on your order under Orders. Click the Return button for the order that you wish to return.
Step 2: Select Return Reason and Submit Return
Choose the return reason from the drop down and enter in return comments. Click Submit Return.
Step 3: Ship the Item Back
Print out the submitted return request and place in inside the shipping box.
Purchase a shipping label from the carrier of your choosing and return the package to the following address:
FS Parts Returns
2505 E Wood St.
Paris, TN 38242
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of submitting the return request. Returns received after that timeframe may be denied at our discretion. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive the return, we will inspect the items and process the refund or exchange after it has passed inspection to ensure that the items are saleable, unopened, and unused. The refund will be issued back to the original payment method within 3 business days after the return has been received.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Restocking fees are waived if a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Products Not Eligible For Return / Exchange
- Products that have been installed
- Products that have been modified or altered
- Products that shipped via LTL Freight
- Products where the manufacturer packaging has been torn or written on
- Custom / special order products including custom patterned and painted items
In the event that a product returned that is not eligible due to the above reasons, the return will be denied. The item may be sent back at the customers request with a customer provided shipping label.