Krylon Camouflage Paint is a non-reflective, ultra-flat finish for sporting goods, hunting equipment and more. Features chip-resistant, superbond adhesion for most plastics with no sanding or priming.
- Krylon Black Camouflage Paint is a non-reflective, ultra-flat finish to camouflage surroundings
- Ultra-flat finish to disquise and blend into natural surroundings
- Durable, chip-resistant finish for equipment used in hunting, sporting, outdoor life and more
- Ideal for most plastics, PVC, hard vinyl, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and wicker
- EZ Touch conical tip delivers a precision spray to help create various nature patterns
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Manufacturer Part #4290
- Paint ColorWoodland Light Green, Olive, Black
- Fitment TypeRegular Product
Free shipping on orders $75 or more. Same day shipping for in stock items ordered prior to 2 PM CST.
Flat rate shipping of $9.99 on orders under $75.
Free shipping and flat rate shipping is available to the continental United States only. Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories is available at additional shipping charges. Please contact us to receive a quote to these territories.
Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, and unused products within 30 days of purchase. Starting a return is quick and easy at FS Parts.
Step 1: Request a Return From Your Online Account
Login to your account and click on your order under Orders. Click the Return button for the order that you wish to return.
Step 2: Select Return Reason and Submit Return
Choose the return reason from the drop down and enter in return comments. Click Submit Return.
Step 3: Ship the Item Back
Print out the submitted return request and place in inside the shipping box.
Purchase a shipping label from the carrier of your choosing and return the package to the following address:
FS Parts Returns
2505 E Wood St.
Paris, TN 38242
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of submitting the return request. Returns received after that timeframe may be denied at our discretion. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive the return, we will inspect the items and process the refund or exchange after it has passed inspection to ensure that the items are saleable, unopened, and unused. The refund will be issued back to the original payment method within 3 business days after the return has been received.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Restocking fees are waived if a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Products Not Eligible For Return / Exchange
- Products that have been installed
- Products that have been modified or altered
- Products that shipped via LTL Freight
- Products where the manufacturer packaging has been torn or written on
- Custom / special order products including custom patterned and painted items
In the event that a product returned that is not eligible due to the above reasons, the return will be denied. The item may be sent back at the customers request with a customer provided shipping label.