Krylon Farm and Implement is an OEM color match for farm and lawn equipment. It provides direct-to-metal application with no primer needed as well as premium hide and corrosion resistance. Available in a wide range of OEM colors.
- Krylon Farm and Implement Oliver Green is a direct-to-metal coating for farm and lawn equipment
- High gloss finish with Weather Guard protection
- Ideal for use on farm, yard and garden equipment
- EZ Touch conical tip delivers a professional quality finish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Manufacturer Part #1943
- Paint ColorHusqvarna Orange, Old Equipment Cat Yellow, John Deere Green, School Bus Yellow, Low Gloss Black, Oliver Green
- Fitment TypeRegular Product
Free shipping on orders $75 or more. Same day shipping for in stock items ordered prior to 2 PM CST.
Flat rate shipping of $9.99 on orders under $75.
Free shipping and flat rate shipping is available to the continental United States only. Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories is available at additional shipping charges. Please contact us to receive a quote to these territories.
Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, and unused products within 30 days of purchase. Starting a return is quick and easy at FS Parts.
Step 1: Request a Return From Your Online Account
Login to your account and click on your order under Orders. Click the Return button for the order that you wish to return.
Step 2: Select Return Reason and Submit Return
Choose the return reason from the drop down and enter in return comments. Click Submit Return.
Step 3: Ship the Item Back
Print out the submitted return request and place in inside the shipping box.
Purchase a shipping label from the carrier of your choosing and return the package to the following address:
FS Parts Returns
2505 E Wood St.
Paris, TN 38242
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of submitting the return request. Returns received after that timeframe may be denied at our discretion. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive the return, we will inspect the items and process the refund or exchange after it has passed inspection to ensure that the items are saleable, unopened, and unused. The refund will be issued back to the original payment method within 3 business days after the return has been received.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Restocking fees are waived if a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Products Not Eligible For Return / Exchange
- Products that have been installed
- Products that have been modified or altered
- Products that shipped via LTL Freight
- Products where the manufacturer packaging has been torn or written on
- Custom / special order products including custom patterned and painted items
In the event that a product returned that is not eligible due to the above reasons, the return will be denied. The item may be sent back at the customers request with a customer provided shipping label.