- Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, and unused products within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by FS Parts or have a valid return request submitted online from My Account under Orders.
- Returns must be received within 14 days of the return request being approved. Returns received after that time frame may be denied at our sole discretion.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer except for instances where a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Products Not Eligible For Return / Exchange:
- Products that have been installed
- Products that have been modified or altered
- Products that shipped via LTL Freight
- Products where the manufacturer packaging has been torn or written on
- Custom / special order products including custom patterned and painted items
In the event that a product is returned that is not eligible due to the above reasons, the return will be denied and a refund would not be issued. The item may be sent back at the customers request with a customer provided shipping label.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Restocking fees are waived if a mistake was made by FS Parts or the item arrived defective.
Freight Shipping or Special Deliveries:
Items requiring freight truck shipping are only eligible for return at our discretion. In the event the item was damaged during shipping, it must be signed as Damaged upon delivery. If a return is approved, you are responsible for return freight expenses.
Shipping and Handling Fees:
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Return shipping costs is the buyer responsibility.
In the event the return or exchange is the result of an error on our part and only our part, the shipping costs will be refundable and a free return label with be provided.
Special Order Items:
Special orders or custom items, such as custom paint, powder coating, or product modifications, are non-refundable, and non-returnable. All sales are final.
Clearance and Open Box Items:
All sales are final for all open box and clearance items. No refund or exchange will be authorized. In the event the item is defective, an exchange may be authorized at our sole discretion.
Unless the items are specifically warrantied by FS Parts, all defective products should be handled under the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
From the moment your order leaves our hands, or our suppliers’ hands, and is delivered to you, the shipping carrier is responsible for the shipment. Please inspect your shipment upon delivery. All claims for lost or damaged goods should be reported to the carrier. However, we value you as a customer and will work diligently with you to file any claims with the carrier.
Please inspect your shipment upon delivery. Call FS Parts immediately to report any missing items, incorrect items, incorrect quantities, etc. Unless the order is shipped directly from FS Parts, missing parts or items are the responsibility of the supplier. We will work with you and the supplier to correct any issues. We know from first-hand experience that many times we purchase a part, then leave it on the shelf for months until we're able to get to that phase of our build.
Return Shipping Address:
RMA / Order #
2505 E Wood St
Paris, TN 38242